On March 29, Kyiv will host the largest exhibition and conference in Ukraine on blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and ICO: Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kyiv. This is the fifth annual event, which gathers businesspeople from Ukraine and abroad, developers of decentralized solutions, investors and organizers of tokensales.
The conference will bring together more than three dozens of speakers, and the exhibition area will feature more than 70 brands, representing software and services for the crypto industry.
The conference will be divided into specialized streams dedicated to finance, developments and ICO.
Experts will discuss:
- legislative regulation of Bitcoin and tokensales;
- blockchain implementation in business and state administration;
- issues of cybersecurity when storing and transferring values;
- promotion of new products on the IT market;
- principles of successful investment in projects that are starting ICO.
The exhibition will present cryptocurrency exchanges, services for traders, electronic wallets, equipment and software for mining, platforms for trading and creating digital ecosystems, decentralized management systems, as well as services of companies for project promotion and legal support.
The organizer of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference is Smile-Expo; its network of bitcoin conferences covers more than 20 countries.
Get more information and register on the website