On the 20th of October the second networking meeting - Parkovy Meetup: Food For Events - will be held at the CEC Parkovy.
The meeting is devoted to the organization of catering at the events. During the meeting, the speakers will share their experience and answer all questions.
Among the invited speakers are:
1. Kirill Pogodin is a catering expert, the founder of the Catering Consulting project, the author of several books about catering with the theme "Modern banquets and receptions: the experience of London, Tokyo, New York and Paris".
2. Ksenia Ostapiuk (commercial director of Figaro Catering, speaker of the forums and a teacher at the Advertising School) with the theme "Customer journey or the client's path in the selection and catering process".
3. Alina Bazhenova with the theme "Sex and marketing - long-term sales."
4. Svyatoslav Omelyanchuk (head of Best Event Catering) with the theme "How to combine catering and restaurant, retail at events."
5. Natalia Voloshina (general manager of the Carte Blanche network) with the theme "Catering as an increase in the restaurant's possibilities"
6. Panel discussion "The war of budgets: creative versus catering".
After the official part, all participants and guests of the event in an informal atmosphere will continue to communicate.