GlobalLogic invites you to Root Linux Conference
, the second large-scale open-source-themed event, which will be held on April 14 in CEC «Parkovy»!
This year, the conference will gather a lot of experts who are well-known and highly respected in the international Linux/Embedded community. Join us to gain insights you won’t get anywhere else!
The conference will include talks by top-notch speakers from Finland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, the USA and other countries. See the highlighted topics below.
- Typical Mistakes when Submitting a New Code to Linux Kernel
Andriy Shevchenko (Intel Finland Oy).
- GPIO and Pin Control for Embedded Systems. MMC/SD and a Little SDIO
Linus Walleij (Linaro).
- Xen Paravirtualized Devices: Description of the Architecture
Juergen Gross (SUSE Linux).
- Why Use TEE’s and How to Avoid Mistakes when Working with Them
Joakim Bech (Linaro).
- Modular Cell Phone Software: Mainline Kernel and PostmarketOS
Pavel Machek (DENX Software Engineering GmbH).
- HDMI CEC: Overview and Current Status
Hans Verkuil (Cisco Systems Norway).
Apart from the talks, there will be a vast demo zone highlighting Embedded solutions by GlobalLogic, Key signing party
and a lot of informal communication.
The official language of the conference is English. Language of the specific talks can be found on this page
Hurry up, as the price of tickets increases! Get your ticket here
The title partner of the conference is GlobalLogic
, a market leader in Ukraine and a center of excellence for embedded software development.